Sep 11, 2009

Humane Award!

Received this award from Anu Russell...... Thanks Anu...... I'm honored....
Googled and found out what it means:
“The Humane Award honours certain bloggers who express kindness, mercy, caring and compassion for others, marked by an emphasis on humanistic values and concerns. Their blogs are also amazing and are tastefully done on a daily basis."
Rules:
  1. Accept and post the award on your blog.
  2. Link to the person from whom you received it.
  3. Pass the award to 5 other blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment.
  4. Let them know they’ve been chosen for this award.

Ok... so now that i'v got this award, i'm tempted to share another story.... Will try to compose and post it soon.....

Now I award it to the following co-bloggers:

  1. Preeti
  2. Deep
  3. Chandu
  4. Ricky
  5. Madhava
  6. Pradeep (Ok, i'm passing it to 6 instead of 5, but i guess that's ok!)

I'd like to add another rule, enocuraging you guys to write a post on humanity of some kind.....

Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. Thank You Sum for the honor. This is my first award so its really special. I will be adding it to my blog and writing a post as you mentioned soon. Thanks once again :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm post on humanity! serious topics yaar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot Sum :) I've been extremely busy as my sis has delivered a baby girl, and believe me, whole household is busier than ever..I want to add this award to my blog, but i don't know how to do that..will u be able to help me out in this?

    ReplyDelete