Jan 28, 2005

So, I finally made up my mind to start a blog!!!! Thanks to many of my friends, who inspired me to start one....... Thanks to my dear Mom who suggested a part of the name (which really suits me and my thoughts!!! ).
Well, everytime I see a new post in my friend's blog, i would be inspired to write, i would think of nice topics to write on, form sentences, and leave it there!!!!! I never came up to this stage of writing what I thought / felt and post it....
I am trying to analyse what makes me hesitant to share my thoughts.....
Am I bad at writing / speaking? No.
Am I not clear on topics? No.
Am I scared of something or someone? No.
Am I an introvert? NO.
Am I ............ ? NO!!!!!
Then what makes me hesitant ??

Well, let me not analyse too much on this!!!
Oops....... Have so much of work.....:-(
Hope i'll get back to writing soon........

Comments

Select All | Delete

deep @ 10:33 am | Jul 26th 2006

Good Beginning girl, Keep writing.. other thigns will follow :-)

email | website


Edit this comment


Sum @ 9:36 am | Feb 7th 2005

Thanks Chandu!!!!!

email | website


Edit this comment


chandu @ 02:18 pm | Feb 3rd 2005

ha.. here am I... but grrr i was informed bit late about this!! okey count # 3 here.... hmm every one of us started a blgo with the same feeling.. but once started ... no turning back..vrooooooom.. so al d bestest

email | website


Edit this comment


Sum @ 9:24 am | Jan 31st 2005

Wow! I already got two readers for my new blog!!!!! Great...... Now i got to update it regularly:-)

email | website


Edit this comment


kalpana @ 11:06 pm | Jan 28th 2005

about time girl! 'dory' from finding nemo "just keep swimming..."

email | website


Edit this comment


Shankar @ 10:59 pm | Jan 28th 2005

When you have so many NOs with you, why dont you go ahead? Jus' curious 'bout things.. Hope to read your blog soon..

email | website


Edit this comment


Select All | Delete

No comments:

Post a Comment